Orca 226 Perform Aero Short Sleeve Trisuit
For the competitive edge on race day, wear the 226 Perform Aero Short Sleeve Trisuit and enjoy better aerodynamic performance vs a sleeveless equivalent. The Stretchskin fabric hugs you closely, moving with you for extreme comfort, and with a short sleeve design, you'll benefit from extra coverage and protection from the UPF 50+ rated garment. Chafing around seams is all but eliminated thanks to the thermo-seal technology and the elastic grip keeps the legs firmly in place for a perfect fit.
At your first transition, the hydrophobic coating ensures the suit dries quickly and the breathability will help keep you cool as you ride and run. A 4mm thick seat pad is perfect for running and swimming, while the dense foam construction brings enough protection to keep you comfortable on the bike. Keep your nutrition close to hand with the two angled pockets on the back of the trisuit and you can keep fuelled to the finish.
- Short-sleeve design: Orca has developed its aerodynamic products in a wind tunnel, testing the increased performance of the sleeved versus the sleeveless version and achieving a perfect fit. The design also provides extra sun protection
- Vapour-cool nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool by quickly wicking sweat away, keeping you fresh and comfortable
- State-of-the-art technological Stretchskin fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin
- Hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- The fit provides muscular compression
- The exclusive opening system allows you to save seconds during transitions and bathroom breaks
- Exclusive luxury thermo-seal technology allows the suit to adjust perfectly to your arms and legs, preventing any chafing
- Two angled pockets provide enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it
- Elastic grip on the lower legs keep the pants in place, providing unparalleled comfort
- Reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours
- Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois with 4mm thick 120kg/m3 density foam, it's fast-wicking and very comfortable