Orca 226 Perform Womens Tri Short
The Orca 226 Perform Womens Tri Short is a lightweight and breathable garment designed to feel like a second skin, so you can aim for you PBs on race day with confidence. The Stretchskin fabric moves with your body while thermo-seal technology is seamless, eliminating the risk of associated chafing. Orca has made their Tri-Tech chamois just 4mm thick, which provides great comfort on the bike thanks to the quality 120kg/m3 foam, but is thin enough to maximise comfort on the run and swim legs of your next triathlon.
- State-of-the-art technological Stretchskin fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin
- Hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- The fit provides muscular compression
- Exclusive luxury thermo-seal technology allows the suit to adjust perfectly to your legs, preventing any chafing
- Two angled pockets provide enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it
- Elastic grip on the lower legs keep the pants in place, providing unparalleled comfort
- Reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours
- Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois is specifically designed for women, with 4mm thick 120kg/m3 density foam, it's fast-wicking and very comfortable
Orca 226 Perform Womens Tri Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.