Orca 226 Perform Womens Trisuit
The Orca 226 Perform Womens Trisuit is compressive and supportive with a close fit that boosts your performance while feeling like a second skin. Breathable and lightweight, the water shedding characteristics of the garment make transitions quick and drying time short. When on the bike, you'll enjoy the 4mm thick seat pad, and once the bike leg is done, it won't impede your run.
There are two pockets to the lower back, which allow you to carry the nutrition you need without filling up with water thanks to the mesh design. When working hard in hot weather, you'll stay cool thanks to the nanocrystal technology, which wicks away sweat readily. Thermo-sealed leg grippers and a reflective design provide neat finishing touches with extra visibility in poor lighting.
- Stretchskin: This state-of-the-art technological fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin in order to provide you with necessary muscular compression. The fabric's hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times, while providing UPF 50+ sun protection
- Vapour-cool: This nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool and quickly wicks away sweat to keep you fresh and comfortable during the race
- Tri-tech chamois: This 4mm Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois with a density of 120 Kg/m3 is high quality and high performance, providing you with unprecedented comfort
- Storage: The angled pockets located on the lower back have enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it. In addition, the mesh fabric prevents water pockets from forming
- Thermo-sealed: The exclusive luxury thermo-seal technology allows the suit to adjust perfectly to your arms and legs, preventing any chafing
- Visibility: Thermo-sealed and reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours
PRODUCT REF: 1016452
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more