Orca Apex Flow Wetsuit
As the most advanced triathlon suit within the Orca range, the Apex Flow Wetsuit provides targeted buoyancy and flexibility to provide an unrivalled experience in the water. This suit utilises state of the art materials, including high-end Yamamoto neoprene to deliver a wide range of motion for an unrestricted stroke.
Its hydrodynamics are second to none, with Aerodome panels through the rear of the suit raising the legs to offer subtle posture correction. Core Lateral Stabiliser technology prevents unwanted twisting, while the Hydrolite panels make this suit easy to remove at the end of your workout.
- Designed for advanced swimmers, this suit blends buoyancy with flexibility to offer enhanced hydrodynamics
- Top-end Yamamoto neoprene construction is flexible for a full range of mobility
- The neoprene is highly flexible, requiring 35-45% less force by the swimmer to maintain their stroke
- Aerodome panels provide up to 30% more buoyancy than traditional neoprene
- Hydrolite panels improve on/off speeds
- Inverted zip improves flexibility through the back and shoulders
- Core Lateral Stabiliser technology limits twisting to encourage correct technique
- An Ultimate Seal collar is laser cut and inverses the Velcro fastening to prevent skin abrasion
- 1/2/3/4/5mm construction