Orca Openwater Smart Wetsuit
Swim more confidently in open water thanks to the inclusion of innovative safety technologies in this Orca Openwater Wetsuit. Be it in a river or at sea, you'll be more visible thanks to the inclusion of hi-vis orange panels in the lower leg and forearms, and you can directly attach a Restube buoy (purchased separately) thanks to an integrated connector.
The highlight of the safety features, however, is the Emerid device on the sleeve. This Smart technology means that if you get into trouble, it can quickly be scanned by anyone with a smartphone for access to health and emergency contact information that you have stored. With the training timer, you can set your predicted swim time, and if you exceed it and don't turn the timer off, your emergency contact will be alerted.
Alongside all the safety features, this is a top performance wetsuit. Engineered from premium Yamamoto neoprene, it optimises thermal insulation and buoyancy and uses stretchier neoprene in the shoulders and arms so your swim stroke is never restricted. The SCS coating is the perfect finishing touch, enhancing hydrodynamics for faster swim times.
- Openwater wetsuit with built-in technology that will increase the level of safety for swimmers at sea
- Yamamoto 39cell neoprene
- SCS coating helps water slide off, considerably improving hydrodynamics
- Emerid: Universal identification system using NFC/Contactless technology that instantly provides the athlete's information in the event of an accident or emergency
- Restube Ready connector: So you can attach the Restube buoy (purchased separately) without a belt, which will keep it stable, preventing wear to your wetsuit
- High visibility orange: Makes it easy to locate you at all times
- Thermal insulation: 4mm thickness of the abdominal area provides the thermal insulation you need, helping you maintain an ideal body temperature
- Buoyancy: Optimised for comfort and confidence in the water
- Flexibility: The combination of different thicknesses of neoprene panels allows for a more elastic material to be placed in the arm area to increase flexibility in swim strokes with no restriction