Orca Openwater Womens Wetsuit
For athletes competing in open water events, unrestrictive protection from the elements is key to their success. The Orca Openwater Womens Wetsuit provides the perfect mix of insulation, freedom of movement and ease of use.
The variable 2-2.5mm neoprene comes from Yamamoto, the world leader in providing quality wetsuit neoprene, and is tailored to provide ultimate freedom of movement. With extremely visible bright neon orange arms, Orca has put safety in the water first.
Speedy transitions are made possible by HydroLite panels on the garment, which aid the removal of the wetsuit. An SCS coating considerably improves hydrodynamics, helping the swimmer cut through the water. This is certainly a race oriented wetsuit, perfect for those demanding open water events.
- Extremely visible neon orange arms
- Variable 2-2.5mm Yamamoto neoprene provides ultimate freedom of movement
- HydroLite panels aid wetsuit removal, for faster transitions
- SCS coating helps water slide off, considerably improving hydrodynamics
- Perfect for open water racing
Orca Openwater Womens Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.