Orca RS1 Swimrun Wetsuit
The Orca RS1 Swimrun Wetsuit is constructed from Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene which provides greater flexibility for your Swimrun adventures. The suit moves with you on both the swim and run elements with 1.5mm thick neoprene shoulders and 2mm arm and crotch panels. Zero water absorption and zero weight variation aid in swim speed as does the use of a Super Composite Skin (SCS).
Buoyancy is improved with 9mm front leg panels and a 3mm front and back panel; these also assist in an optimal swimming position. The suit includes an anti-abrasion DuraSkin butt panel for increased durability. A front zipper allows for a comfortable swim and plenty of freedom on the run.
There is increased storage in the suit with handy inner front pockets and storage in the lower back area; making the suit practical for carrying your GPS and other essentials. Use the suit in a variety of temperatures with the option of removing the neoprene arms.
- Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene
- Removable neoprene arms
- Front zip allows for a great swim and freedom on the run
- 1.5mm thick neoprene shoulders, 2mm arm and crotch panels for increased flexibility on the swim and run with no bulky neoprene getting in the way of your stride
- 9mm front leg panels provide the buoyancy required to be in the best swimming position in the water, with the 3 mm front and back panel for additional buoyancy and warmth
- Anti-abrasion DuraSkin butt panel protects the suit if the inevitable slipping and sliding should happen
- Handy inner front pockets for storing race compulsories like GPS, as well as the new storage in the lower back for your other race essentials