Orca Swimrun Womens Wetsuit
Now in its third generation, the Orca Swimrun Womens Wetsuit is engineered to offer maximum flexibility to swim-runners. For an unrivalled range of movement and fight fatigue, an ultra-stretchy 1.5mm Yamamoto 44 neoprene is used through the shoulders, requiring 90% less effort to stretch than traditional neoprene designs. Yamamoto 40 neoprene is used throughout the rest of the suit to enhance flexibility, and an Infinity Skin 2 liner prevents the buildup of bacteria to prevent odour.
For ease of removal, this suit features a front zip for entry and exit. Traditional back-zip designs reduce flexibility, and this unique vest-like fit allows for simple ventilation when running. A rear zip pocket allows for storage of a GPS or the removable sleeves, and the DuraSkin 2 material is highly durable to prevent abrasion on the legs.
- Highly flexible Yamamoto 44/40 neoprene construction
- High-visibility detailing improve safety in open water
- Yamamoto 44 panels in the shoulders offer up to 90% less resistance than traditional neoprene
- Infinity Skin 2 inner lining for ultimate freedom, featuring bamboo fibres to fight odour buildup
- Rear pocket allows for storage
- Removable sleeves for versatility
- Zip-through vest design offers simple ventilation when running
- DuraSkin 2 material on the legs to prevent abrasion and enhance durability
- Ultimate Seal Collar reduces friction to improve comfort