Orca RS1 Swimskin
For races where wetsuit use is restricted, the Orca RS1 Swimskin offers a fast, buoyant feel in the water to see you perform at your best. To support the core on long swim legs, this swimskin features kinesiology tape on the sides, whilst the water repellent coating eliminates absorption to help aid propulsion.
For a second-skin-like feel, the Aero-fit technology cuts drag to a minimum, and the hydrodynamic material features thermo-sealed seams to further increase water resistance.
- Water repellent coating for a water absorption coefficient of 0% after 3 hours of use
- Hydrodynamic material with thermo-sealed seams to reduce water resistance
- Aero-fit technology reduces drag with its second-skin like fit
- Kinesiology tape on the sides aids core support
- Improves buoyancy, support and hydrodynamics when use of wetsuits is restricted