Orca Sonar Wetsuit
The Orca Sonar Wetsuit is the best quality and most versatile option in the brand's range, providing the perfect combination of flexibility and buoyancy for an efficient and enjoyable open water swim.
Orca has employed a series of industry-leading technologies to create a competition beating wetsuit. An optimised swim position is achieved by providing the right amount of neoprene to key areas of the wetsuit. Aerodome 2 panels utilise cavities within the fabric to provide an additional 30% of buoyancy around the quad and hip area.
Swimming technique is not impeded as thinner panels to the arms and shoulders provide flexibility and free movement. Core Lateral Stabilizer (CLS) reinforces the core, allowing the athlete to maintain great swim technique for longer.
Friction is reduced to provide the best possible hydrodynamics by the Super Composite Skin (SCS) lining. Orca uses Nano SCS, an innovation that reduces the wetsuit's friction coefficient in the water to 0.026, compared to an industry average of 4.0.
The high-stretch properties of the SuperStretch lining around the chest allows unrestricted breathing while absorbing very little water, maintaining buoyancy.
- Orca's premium wetsuit
- Versatility to adapt to most athletes requirements
- Buoyancy in the lower body and flexibility up top
- Positions the body in the water to optimally reduce drag
- Aerodome 2 technology provides 30% more buoyancy to hip and quad area
- Core Lateral Stabilizer (CLS) deters lateral movement
- Thinner lower leg panel for improved speed
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) panels reduce friction and improve hydrodynamics
- HydroLite panels aid wetsuit removal for faster transitions
- SuperStretch chest lining is buoyant and stretchy for unrestricted breathing
- Laser cut collar and velcro outer flap reduce friction and chafing
PRODUCT REF: 854599
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more