Orca Vitalis Openwater TRN Wetsuit
Ideal for those new to open water swimming or looking for a training suit, Orca's Vitalis Openwater TRN Wetsuit has highly flexible shoulders for comfort, and the buoyancy delivers a secure feeling.
Using a combination of Yamamoto 38 and 39 neoprene, an Infinity Skin 2 lining and Smoothskin surface finish, freedom of movement is maximised throughout the stroke, and speed through the water is increased.
3mm panels provide the right about of buoyancy for a good position in, and more speed through, the water.
- Yamamoto 38 and 39 neoprene construction
- Infinity Skin 2 lining
- Smoothskin surface finish
- Flexibility in all phases of the swim stroke, for total freedom of movement
- Thermal insulation: The 3mm thick neoprene in the torso and legs will provide you with the necessary thermal insulation so that you can extend your adventures at sea without worrying about low temperatures
- Neutral buoyancy: The 3mm panels will allow you to maintain a neutral buoyancy, improving your position and allowing you to move through the water quickly
Orca Vitalis Openwater TRN Wetsuit Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".