Osprey Arcane Roll Top WP Backpack 25L
Osprey's Arcane Roll Top WP Backpack 25L is considerately manufactured, using Bluesign® approved recycled fabrics, and built to be durable and functional. Perfect for the urban environment, it is constructed from waterproof materials and can be closed in one of two ways: the top can be rolled down and secured with a metal hook or, for easier and quicker opening and closing, a flap comes down and is held in place by magnets.
Included in the design is a removable laptop sleeve to keep electronic devices separate and safe, as well as a document sleeve, zip stretch mesh compartment and organiser. There's also an external water resistant zip pocket for items you need quick access to, in addition to an attachment for a rear bike light.
Designed to be as comfortable as possible when on the bike and on foot, the bag incorporates an AirScape backpanel with removable web belt, and an adjustable sternum strap made from soft, breathable mesh and foam. Finished with reflective graphics, the Arcane adds a little extra visibility in low light.
- Waterproof roll top with metal hook closure
- Flap with secure magnetic closure
- Non-submersible IPX4 waterproof rating
- Removable 'work caddy' fits most 16-inch laptops, with document sleeve, zip stretch mesh compartment and organiser
- Reflective graphics
- Front panel water resistant zip pocket
- AirScape backpanel with removable web belt
- Spacer mesh, die-cut foam, adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Light attachment
- Bluesign® approved 420D recycled Nylon, TPU coated
- Volume: 25 litres
- Dimensions (cm): 52H 32W 21D
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1.2kg