Osprey Hydraulics Reservoir 2L
Enabling you to take up to two litres of fluid on board during activity, the Osprey Hydraulics Reservoir 2L is ultra-practical and works in combination with a compatible Osprey backpack. The pour shield and Slide-Seal top-opening make filling up and emptying the reservoir an easy task, whilst also allowing for a thorough clean post-session. Aiding this further is the QuickConnect™ system, which separates the hose and reservoir for simplified loading, replacement and more efficient cleaning.
Crafted from TPU, this reservoir is tough, lightweight and capable of functioning effectively with freezing or hot water. A fast flow of liquid comes through the magnetic bite valve, which can be fixed in place on the sternum strap to avoid bouncing about mid-activity, and when not in use, can be flicked between on/off with the twist lock system. Topping off this reservoir is the anatomically shaped back plate, which heightens stability and creates a flat profile that enables it to slot more easily in and out of your pack.
- Dimensions: 35L / 15W / 6D (cm)
- Fabric: TPU Film
- Anatomically shaped Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- BPA Free
- Removable and replaceable hose and bite valve
- Litre markings printed on reservoir body
- Slide-seal™ top opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Pour shield extends the collar for easy filling
- Carry handle allows easy reservoir management and filling
- Bite Valve offers fast, smooth water delivery
- Made from a tough durable TPU material
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.