Osprey Katari 7 Backpack
With a cavernous seven litres of storage, the Osprey Katari 7 Backpack allows you to take on the longest runs and hikes with the confidence you will have all the gear you might need. The pack comes with a separate compartment for the included Osprey 2.5 litre water bladder. All your other gear goes in the main compartment and is accessed by a full-length zip which allows you to grab items at the bottom of the bag without having to remove all the contents.
The main compartment also includes an internal organiser to keep the contents neat and tidy with an internal clip for your keys, keeping them easy to hand when it is time to go home. An ergonomic design on the mesh back panel helps the bag to hug your body and the two front straps across the chest and waist keep luggage held tight and minimises bounce on bumpier trails. With a range of storage options and a close fit, there is not much more you can ask for with the Katari 7 backpack from Osprey, its sure to work out for you however you like to enjoy the outdoors.
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- External hydration access with a 2.5 litre reservoir included
- Front zippered pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- AirScape mesh backpanel with central ventilation channel
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 0.4kg
- Dimensions (cm): 46L / 19W / 17D
- Fabric: 210D Poly Honeycomb
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.