Osprey Kitsuma 3 Womens Backpack
If you want to maximise the amount of water and nutrition you can carry for a wide range of exercises, the Osprey Kitsuma 3 Womens Backpack is a great choice. The storage for nutrition in the central compartment, along with the potential to carry a water reservoir, creates a three litre overall capacity.
Outside of the bag, two stretch mesh pockets help keep extra nutrition or electronics easily accessible as you move without having to take the bag off. Mesh shoulder straps keep you cool while you exercise with a central chest strap straddling the shoulder straps to keep the pack secure when on the move. A simple but functional option, the Kitsuma 3 helps you carry the essentials while you smash your training runs or races.
- External reservoir sleeve allows quick reservoir access
- Magnetic sternum strap with bite-valve attachment makes it easy to sip on the go
- Pack provides three litres of gear-storage capacity for your essentials
- Blinker light attachment (light sold separately)
- Dual stretch-mesh side pockets keep your equipment and nutrition accessible
- Ridged air-mesh-covered foam with centre air channel to give improved ventilation
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 0.2kg
- Dimensions (cm): 37L / 20W / 12D
- Fabric: 210D Poly Honeycomb