Osprey Metron 24 Backpack
Full of clever details to enhance comfort, functionality and style, the Osprey Metron 24 Backpack is well-suited to those who prefer to commute by bike. With a 24-litre capacity, internal and external organisation pockets and a sleeve for your laptop or any papers, you'll be able to carry everything you may need for the day ahead. A separate J-zip compartment is ideal for shoes or clothes, keeping them away from the rest of the contents.
In less-than-ideal conditions, the hi-vis cover will come in handy and makes you more visible to others in the process. As well as this, the bag incorporates reflective details and there's a loop for light attachment too.
- Internal laptop/document sleeve fits most 16” laptops
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Front panel zip organisation pocket with small drop-in pockets and key fob
- U-zip access for full visibility into the main compartment
- Internal J-zip compartment for shoes
- Deployable helmet carry net to maximise helmet compatibility
- Front panel padded shove-it
- Two side panel stretch pockets, one with zip closure, one with side access for bottle carry
- Straightjacket compression provides stability on the go as well as a clean silhouette when daily essentials aren't needed
- Reflective graphics for visibility
- Hi-vis raincover included
- Fabric: bluesign® approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR coating
- Volume: 24 litres
- Dimensions (cm): 49h / 33w / 28d
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1200 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".