Osprey Syncro 12 Backpack
Osprey’s Syncro 12 Backpack offers 12 litres of kit carrying capacity in a neat design that is ready to hit the trails.
The bike-specific winged shoulder harness increases the pack’s stability on rough trails without reducing freedom of movement whilst the AirSpeed suspension backpanel ensures good ventilation for comfort on warm days. Externally, there is a mesh stretch pocket on the front for stashing a windproof jacket along with two side pockets and Osprey’s fantastically simple LidLock for carrying a helmet. Should the weather take a turn for the worse, the integrated raincover can be deployed to protect the bag and its contents from rain and mud. Side compression straps allow the contents to be secured if the bag isn’t completely full.
A dedicated reservoir compartment keeps the water separate from the rest of the contents and makes it easier to refill without unpacking; the reservoir’s hose can be attached to the magnetic sternum strap buckle for easier location. The tool organisation pocket means that any dirty tools don’t contaminate or damage other items and the scratch-free pocket is the perfect place to keep sunglasses or a phone.
- AirSpeed suspension backpanel
- Bike-specific winged shoulder harness for comfort and stability
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Scratch-free heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- LidLock helmet carry
- LED light attachment
- Integrated removable high-visibility raincover
- Magnetic sternum strap for quick access to reservoir bite valve
- Zippered tool organisation pocket
- Dedicated reservoir compartment
- Dimensions (cm): 46h 27w 23d
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 780 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".