Osprey Tempest 24 Womens Backpack
A women's specific bag with large capacity and a wide use case, the Osprey Tempest 24 Backpack is perfect for day hiking, bikepacking or even taking a change of clothes to the office. Designed with comfort in mind, the bag moulds to your body as you move thanks to the injection moulded Airscape HDPE backpanel topped with EVA foam so it will keep you comfortable however much luggage you are carrying. The central compartment of the bag is accessible by a zipped flap and has internal mesh pockets to help you organise your gear. Other items can be stored in the side mesh pockets or front zipped pockets, perfect for trail snacks or electronics.
All your gear is held tight with dual side compression straps that help keep the bag stable when the trail gets bumpy whether you are walking or riding. Osprey boosts functionality with a zipped top pocket with a soft internal lining, perfect for sunglasses or electronics, a whistle on the sternum strap is great for emergencies and light loops and reflective details on the exterior of the pack help you stay visible when night falls. The Tempest 24 is a great high capacity but versatile option for those looking to do it all outdoors.
- Grab handle
- Zip pocket in top lid with an Internal key attachment clip
- Women's specific sizing and injection moulded Airscape HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Single ice axe loop
- LED light attachment point and Reflective graphics
- Zippered top access
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Internal mesh pockets
- External hydration access
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoirs
- Padded hip belt
- Dual access side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 0.9kg (Women's XS/S)
- Dimensions (cm): 52L / 26W / 22D
- Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
Osprey Temest 24 Womens Backpack Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".