Osprey Tempest 16 Womens Backpack
Equally as functional as it is comfortable, the Osprey Tempest 16 Womens Backpack offers 16 litres of space and is constructed from lightweight, sustainable materials. This top-loading pack offers a number of pockets and compartments in addition to the main space, plus a Stow-on-the-Go attachment point for trekking pole and single ice axe.
A dedicated space for a hydraulics reservoir ensures you can stay hydrated on the go, and there is also a clip for keys and an emergency whistle, as well as a light loop.
The pack will move with you as you move thanks to a continuous-wrap harness and hip belt, while an injection-moulded AirScape back panel prevents overheating.
- External hydration access
- Compatible with hydraulics reservoirs
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Injection moulded AirScape HDPE back panel with EVA foam padding
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Padded hip belt with twin zipped pockets
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- LED light attachment point and reflective graphics
- Internal mesh pockets and key attachment clip
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Bucket-zip access
- Fabric: 100DX210D High Ten Nylon Recycled Wave Check BSAPP C0
- Volume: 16 litres
- Dimensions (cm): 52h / 26w / 21d
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 800 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".