POC Aspire Sunglasses Basalt Blue with Brown/Silver Mirror Lens
Amalgamating a brown/silver mirror lens that is ideally suited to changeable conditions and a stylish basalt blue frame, these POC Aspire Sunglasses are perfect to don when riding on the roads or across the trails when the weather can’t make up its mind.
The large lens shape grants an urban aesthetic that gives increased coverage and provides an unobstructed field of view. This lens is developed by optical experts Carl Zeiss Vision and uses their Clarity format to heighten the colour and contrast of the riding surfaces for a more accurate and safer ride. A brown/silver mirror lens tint has a 17-24% light transmission that is ideal for changeable weather or for riding through varying amounts of tree coverage.
The large, bold frame is striking in appearance and is realised in POC’s Grilamid material to be both strong and light. This frame allows for interchangeability of lenses and integrates grippy rubber on its nosepiece and temples to ensure a secure fit at all times.
- Sunglasses refined for performance on the bike while retaining an urban style
- Lens developed in conjunction with optical experts Carl Zeiss Vision
- Large lens gives great coverage and optimal field of view
- Brown/Silver Mirror lens tint has a light transmission of 17-24% (CAT 2) so is ideal for changeable light conditions
- Clarity technology optimises the lens for cycling by increasing the colour and contrast of riding surfaces and the surroundings
- The Grilamid frame is strong, durable and low in weight
- The frame allows easy interchangeability of lenses (other lenses available separately)
- Rubber nosepiece and temples stay grippy even when wet
- Frame dimensions: Height - 58mm / Width - 147.25mm / Temple length - 115mm from the hinge
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400