POC Avail Sunglasses Hydrogen White with Brown/Silver Mirror Lens
With its UV filtering brown/silver mirror lens and traditional frame in an attractive hydrogen white colourway, the POC Avail Sunglasses perform when on the bike but also look great when worn casually.
The large lenses have a round shape that grants a traditional aesthetic and gives comprehensive eye coverage to protect from the sun, wind and debris. The lenses are realised with Clarity technology that sharpens the rider's vision by increasing the contrast of the surroundings. An anti-scratch coating and a RiPel anti-dirt and moisture treatment keep the lenses clear at all times, while the 17-24% light transmission level is suited to bright to lightly overcast conditions.
The frame is strong but light and incorporates sweat gates to increase ventilation during hot and intense days in the saddle. An adjustable nosepiece links cleanly into the frame and is made from grippy rubber that stops the glasses slipping, even when wet.
- Sunglasses that perform across a variety of riding styles and look great when socialising off the bike
- Large lenses give great coverage and optimal field of view
- Clarity lens is optimised for cycling by increasing the contrast of riding surfaces
- Brown/Silver Mirror lens tint has a light transmission of 17-24% (CAT 2) so is ideal for changeable and medium brightness conditions
- Anti-scratch coating and RiPel anti-dirt and moisture lens treatment combine to keep vision optimal at all times
- The frame is strong, durable and low in weight
- Sweat gates in the frame provide ventilation
- Adjustable nosepiece in grippy rubber
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.