POC Avail Sunglasses Uranium Black with Brown/Silver Mirror Lens
The POC Avail Sunglasses use their UV filtering brown/silver mirror lens to offer protection when cycling while their traditionally shaped Uranium Black frame affords a versatile, understated style that's perfectly suited for use on and off the bike.
The large lens shape gives comprehensive eye coverage and offers a vast field of view. The lens filters out the sun's harmful rays while also increasing the contrast of the surroundings via its integrated Clarity technology. A light transmission level of 17-24% is ideal for bright to lightly overcast days and perfect vision is maintained through the lenses at all times thanks to the RiPel treatment that resists dirt and moisture.
The frame grants a stylish aesthetic and has sweat gates within its construction to increase ventilation and moisture control. The frame incorporates a neat, adjustable nosepiece realised in grippy rubber material to stop the glasses slipping, even when it's raining or the wearer is sweating heavily.
- Sunglasses that perform across a variety of riding styles and look great when socialising off the bike
- Large lenses give great coverage and optimal field of view
- Clarity lens is optimised for cycling by increasing the contrast of riding surfaces
- Brown/Silver Mirror lens tint has a light transmission of 17-24% (CAT 2) so is ideal for changeable and medium brightness conditions
- Anti-scratch coating and RiPel anti-dirt and moisture lens treatment combine to keep vision optimal at all times
- The frame is strong, durable and low in weight
- Sweat gates in the frame provide ventilation
- Adjustable nosepiece in grippy rubber
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400