POC Axion SPIN MTB Helmet
Realising several innovative features via exceptional attention to detail, the POC Axion SPIN MTB Helmet protects the rider’s head from a variety of impact types allowing the trails to be attacked at speed with complete peace of mind.
The lightweight construction comprises an EPS liner that extends around the temples and down the back of the head to grant complete impact protection across the skull. This EPS material is fully wrapped in a unibody shell that increases the structural integrity of the helmet and also improves its durability. Incorporated into the helmet structure are large vents that link to an internal channel system to promote a cooling airflow for the hottest of riding conditions.
SPIN technology silicone pads feature inside the helmet and contact the head in critical areas. These pads have been designed to significantly reduce injuries that can occur from rotational impacts as they allow the helmet to move independently of the head to minimise torsional forces. These pads are complemented by the fully adjustable interior fit system that gently clasps around the full circumference of the head to offer long-lasting comfort regardless of the wearers head shape.
The peak protects from the elements, provides a definite trail aesthetic and also employs a breakaway feature that detaches it upon impact to greatly minimise the chances of neck injuries.
- A helmet that excels within trail and enduro mountain bike riding
- Lightweight and well-ventilated
- Fully wrapped unibody shell to enhance durability and structural integrity
- Extended shell around temples and back of head
- EPS liner offers great shock absorption
- 360° size adjustment system for the most precise and secure fit
- SPIN technology (Shearing Pad INside) silicone pad system
- Adjustable, patent-pending breakaway peak to reduce neck injury