POC Devour Sunglasses Uranium Black with Brown/Silver Mirror Lens
With a stylish but strong uranium black frame and a deep brown/silver mirror lens, the POC Devour provide the protection of a goggle but the convenience of sunglasses to perform admirably within all enduro themed riding.
The oversized and curved lens combines with its UV filtering tint to protect the wearer's eyes from the sun's most dangerous rays, rain, grit and wind. By utilising Clarity technology that has been developed by Carl Zeiss Vision the colour and contrast of the surroundings is maximised to help grant more exact line selection and safety across the trails. A versatile 17-24% light transmission rating is ideal for changeable conditions while the RiPel lens surface treatment resists water and dirt, ensuring that the rider always has an unobstructed view.
A svelte frame design affords excellent peripheral vision and allows easy swapping between the standard, brown/silver lens and the spare clear lens, as the light conditions dictate. A rubber nosepiece and temple pieces guarantee a slip-free fit, and arm length adjustability gives a tailored level of comfort.
- Sunglasses suited to enduro riding, giving same eye coverage as goggles
- Lens developed in conjunction with optical experts Carl Zeiss Vision
- Oversized lens is shaped for an exceptional field of view
- Brown/Silver Mirror lens tint has a light transmission of 17-24% (CAT 2) so is ideal for changeable and medium brightness conditions
- Clarity technology optimises the lens for cycling by increasing the colour and contrast of riding surfaces and the surroundings
- RiPel lens anti-dirt and anti-water treatment and lens anti-scratch treatment keeps vision clear at all times
- The frame is strong, durable and low in weight
- Frame design maximises peripheral vision
- The length of the temples can be adjusted to suit head size
- The frame allows easy interchangeability of lenses (other lenses available separately)
- Rubber nosepiece and temples stay grippy even when wet
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400