POC Do Half Blade Clarity Sunglasses with Violet/Gold Mirror Lens
The half-framed design of the POC Do Half Blade Clarity Sunglasses improves peripheral vision and brings a stylish aesthetic. The strong, flexible and lightweight grilamid frame is paired with a Violet/Gold Mirror lens by Carl Zeiss Vision that is tinted to optimise clarity and contrast in a road environment. A ripel treatment keeps this lens clear from fog throughout your ride, and grime, grease and water will roll straight off. Hydrophilic rubber elements are used in the nosepiece and temples to keep the glasses securely in place, while interchangeable lens technology means you can switch out the supplied lens for one more suited to other riding conditions when necessary.
- Do Half Blade offers improved lower and peripheral vision due to the frameless bottom part
- Lightweight grilamid frame provides flexibility and durability
- Hydrophilic rubber grips on the nose and temple to ensure a secure fit, even when wet
- Clarity lens filters specific peaks in the colour spectrum to enhance precision vision
- The lens intensifies colour and contrast and is tuned specifically to the road environment, making it easier to determine surface characteristics
- Interchangeable lens technology
- Lens: PC lens by Carl Zeiss Vision
- Lens tint: Violet Gold Mirror
- Activity specific tint: Road
- Light conditions: Bright sun
- Lens treatment: Ripel
- VLT (Visible Light Transmission): 16%
- Lens category: 3
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.