POC Joint VPD System Elbow Guards
With a robust, flexible and aerated construction, the POC Joint VPD System Elbow Guards give protection and confidence to the rider when travelling at speed across technical terrain.
The main sleeve material is composed of a low friction material that is highly abrasion-resistant to increase durability markedly. This material is also flexible to provide comfort and complete freedom of movement for when navigating around trail obstacles at pace.
VPD padding is integrated neatly into the outer sleeve and is soft and flexible during regular use but hardens upon impact to dissipate shock away from the elbow and minimise the severity of any injuries from falls and collisions. These shock-absorbing pads have a multi-layer, perforated construction that helps to channel a cooling airflow during hotter riding conditions.
Broad elastic cuffs are added with these clasping the arm comfortably without pinching to keep the guards securely positioned at all times.
- Elbow guards that deliver high levels of protection and ventilation for increased confidence and comfort on the trails
- A low-friction polyamide 2-ply outer fabric provides high abrasion resistance during falls and is stretchy to provide comfort
- Light, breathable and flexible VPD padding material hardens upon impact to dissipate shock
- EN 1621-1 certified shock absorption
- Ventilation system constructed within each layer of the VPD padding optimises moisture management
- Non-restrictive, elastic cuffs keep the guards perfectly positioned