POC Myelin Helmet
Developed to meet the needs of urban cyclists, the POC Myelin Helmet features a unique fabric shell to limit its impact on the environment. The design is durable in the event of a crash, thanks to its EPS liner, but remains lightweight and comfortable when worn. The materials used in its construction are designed to be recyclable, while the snap adjuster helps to secure the fit.
- The unique design of this helmet means it can be separated into its constituent parts for recycling at end of life
- Fabric outer shell limits the use of plastics to improve recyclability
- A lightweight EPS liner gives optimised protection
- Ventilation holes allow heat to escape
- Snap adjuster combines with elastic sections to provide a secure fit, without the need to adjust every time
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 340 grams (size medium)