POC Pure-Lite Splash Gilet
An incredibly useful item, the POC Pure-Lite Splash Gilet should be taken on any ride where changeable weather is forecast.
The front, shoulders and upper back are made from a windproof material that protects the body by guarding against chilly winds. These panels also have a DWR (durable water repellent) surface treatment to repel drizzle and road spray. A mesh material panel is inserted onto the back of the garment to heighten ventilation and prevent overheating.
The stretchy, lightweight material composition provides a comfortable, svelte fit and allows the garment to be stuffed in a rear jersey pocket when not needed. A two-way zip allows for tailored levels of ventilation, and a mesh inner collar gives comfort against the neck. The gilet is completed with reflective logos to increase rider visibility in low light.
- An easily packable and very lightweight gilet that gives protection from wind, light showers and road spray
- Front, shoulders and upper back are realised in a lightweight, stretchy fabric for protection against the wind
- A DWR treatment is added for shielding against light rain
- Mesh material on the back heightens ventilation
- Mesh inner collar increase comfort
- Reflective logos help ensure the wearer stays noticeable in low light
- Two-way zip makes it easy to control ventilation and to reach jersey pockets underneath