POC Tectal Race MIPS MTB Helmet
When pushing your limits on technical mountain bike trails, it’s good to know the POC Tectal Race MIPS MTB Helmet has your back. Engineered with class-leading safety technologies, this helmet features MIPS rotational impact protection and aramid protection reinforcement to help prevent injury in the event of a crash. Suitable for trail and enduro-style riding, the deep coverage offers extended protection around the temple and rear of the head, ensuring you’re less likely to pick up a head injury in these sensitive areas.
The fit is second to none, with the 360-degree adjuster offering compatibility with a range of head shapes, and the adjustable peak can be personalised to your preference. A clip at the back of this helmet provides security when using this helmet with goggles, and the wind-tunnel tested ventilation funnels cool air for maximum airflow.
- The MIPS Brain Protection System enhances rotational impact protection
- The unibody PC shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
- EPS liner provides crash protection at a low cost to weight
- Ideal for trail and enduro style mountain bike riding
- The deep-coverage provides more coverage at temples and back of head
- A 360-degree adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit
- A goggle clip is located at the rear for security
- Wind-tunnel tested ventilation
- Adjustable peak
- RECCO® Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 385 grams (size medium)