Kask Rex MTB Helmet
The functionality and performance of the Kask Rex MTB Helmet span all off-road disciplines, be it aggressive trail riding, XC racing, enduro or just a casual spin. Protection is excellent, with good coverage from the temporal bone to the lower occipital area, and MIT technology and In-Moulding design combine to provide high shock absorption in the event of impact.
The Rex is well ventilated, with 20 perfectly positioned vents creating a cooling effect even at slower speeds. The Coolmax internal padding throughout, and particularly in the frontal area, helps to manage moisture and has undergone a Sanitized® process making it antibacterial and antimicrobial.
An Octo Fit ergonomic system brings heaps of adjustment in order to comfortably fit and support a range of head sizes and shapes while keeping weight to a minimum. There are a number of handy extra features on this helmet too. The visor is adjustable and removable, and there is both an integrated rear goggle retention clip and integrated camera mount. All this technology comes in at a mere 310 grams in size medium.
- MIT technology - polycarbonate layer covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- In-Moulding technology joins the inner polystyrene cap to the outer for better shock absorption
- Octo Fit ergonomic system - Rubberised micro dial adjuster, floating cradle contact points with internal gel pads oscillate freely through 180° for a perfect fit
- Coolmax internal padding is removable and washable
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process
- 20 vents
- Lux leather chin pad with anti-allergy and washable eco-leather chinstrap
- Removable multi-position ratcheting visor with aluminium screws
- Integrated goggle retention clip at the rear
- Integrated camera mount
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 310 grams (size medium)