POC Tectal Race SPIN MTB Helmet with NFC
A premium MTB helmet with an additional NFC safety feature built-in, the POC Tectal Race SPIN provides comfort, support and protection out on the trails. It's incredibly strong thanks to the unibody shell construction and aramid bridge system and provides extended coverage over the temples and back of the head. Ventilation has been optimised using wind tunnel testing to ensure the best possible cooling and optimised temperature regulation.
SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads, injected with silicone, resist the rotational forces occurring from a range of impact angles, reducing the risk of minor and severe head injuries in the event of a crash or hard knock. The NFC feature is also designed for these circumstances. Essentially a medical chip incorporated into the helmet, you can store all essential information - your medical profile and contact details - so anyone coming to your aid can use the associated app, gain access and provide you with the treatment you need.
The retention system is adjusted by a dial to create a snug, secure fit, with straps moulded into the liner for enhanced comfort. Finished with an elastic goggle clip, adjustable visor and Recco reflector, this helmet provides you with all the features you need to enhance your ride.
- The helmet speaks for you: an NFC Medical ID tag stores your medical profile that can then be read easily and quickly by any first responder at the scene of an accident with any NFC-enabled smartphone
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to improve helmet strength
- Helmet integrated with patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique design
- Aramid bridge technology integrated with liner for enhanced structural integrity
- High-performance PC shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit
- Precision straps moulded into liner for extra comfort
- Goggle clip
- Adjustable visor
- Recco reflector
- Manufacturer claimed weight: XS-S - 337 grams / M-L - 368 grams / XL-XXL - 390 grams