POC Tectal Race Spin MTB Helmet
Hit the trails in POC's Tectal Race SPIN MTB Helmet, designed to be robust enough to cope with the demands of Enduro racing. It provides extra cover over the temples and back of the head and has a unibody shell construction for extra strength. SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) technology uses pads to reduce the effects of rotational impacts. This top patent-pending safety system reduces forces transmitted to the brain and, consequently, the chances of both minor and more serious brain injury.
The helmet is light and well ventilated to keep you cool and there's a simple to use adjustment system with comfortable straps that sit smoothly against the head. Finished with a reflector, a little extra visibility is added.
- Trail dedicated MTB helmet designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to improve helmet strength
- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Lightweight construction
- Highly ventilated using POC's unique ventilation design
- Aramid bridge technology integrated with liner for enhanced structural integrity
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit
- Precision straps moulded into liner for extra comfort
- Goggle clip
- Adjustable visor
- Recco reflector
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Small - 337 grams / medium - 368 grams / large - 390 grams
POC Tectal Race Spin MTB Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.