POC Ventral Air Spin Road Helmet with NFC
POC's Ventral Air SPIN Road Helmet with NFC marries wear comfort and performance with crash protection. As with the standard model, you get a CFD tested, drag-minimising design, incredible cooling ventilation from the ports and internal channels and a unibody shell for strength and integrity. The lightweight adjustment system with straps anchored to the liner ensures a completely customisable fit.
Safety is taken care of via a number of features. The SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) system with injected silicone reduces the risk of brain injury from impacts at any angle while the EPS foam helps to absorb impact energy. An NFC Medical ID chip is incorporated into the design so you can input your medical and contact information. In the event of a crash, anyone coming to your aid can access this via the smartphone app and get you the help you require, providing peace of mind all round.
- The helmet speaks for you: an NFC Medical ID tag stores your medical profile that can then be read easily and quickly by any first responder at the scene of an accident with any NFC-enabled smartphone
- Precise ventilation design featuring ports and internal channels that control air intake and release at high and low speeds for extreme cooling and ventilation
- Design optimised for aerodynamic performance through extensive CFD testing
- Includes POC’s patent-pending silicone pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside)
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimised density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity
- Lightweight 360-degree size adjustment system for a personalised fit
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet