PRO Cassette Removal Tool Set
The Cassette Removal Tool Set from PRO contains the two tools needed to easily remove a Shimano cassette from the freehub: a chain whip and lock ring tool. The lock ring tool also tightens the cassette in place and includes a safety pin which slots into the axle to prevent the tool from slipping in use. The long handles and rubber grips help with purchase and leverage for these high torque jobs.
- Chain whip and lock ring tool remover set for holding cassettes and freehubs when removing the lock ring
- Heat-treated tools for increased durability
- Rubberised handles for a comfortable grip
- Integral safety pin on cassette remover reduces the risk of tool slipping when under load
- Designed to fit all Shimano cassettes
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.