PRO Discover Alloy Gravel 20 Degree Flare Handlebar
Designed for the gravel cyclist who wants to increase control and stability on the trails without compromising on comfort and stiffness, the PRO Discover Alloy Gravel 20 Degree Flare Handlebar is a great all-round option. When riding off-road you spend a lot of time on the top of the bars and hoods for comfort, so PRO has implemented an ergonomic top-section focused on all-day riding. Accessories like lights and GPS units are key for all-day riding and to combat the gravel cyclist's penchant for gear the centre of the bar has a wider clamp section than a normal handlebar so you have more space to attach accessories. The larger sizes give better control and also leave more space in between the drops for handlebar bags of all shapes and sizes.
- An adventure handlebar for all-terrain adventurers who are looking for a reliable and robust bar without compromising performance, control or comfort
- Ergonomically designed top-section, 20° flare and 5° backsweep for comfortable all-day cruising
- Semi-integrated cable routing allows the use of a bar-end Di2 junction box
- Optimised mid-section for lights, GPS mounts or GRX Sub-Brake Levers
- Drop: 110mm
- Reach: 75mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 270 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.