Pro Griffon Carbon Rail Saddle
The Pro Griffon Carbon Rail Anatomic Fit Saddle is shaped to deliver comfort to the performance rider with a little less flexibility. The cutout promotes better relief while the EVA padding supports the sit bones. The entire construction is lightweight, with 7x9mm carbon rails supporting the carbon reinforced polymer in-moulded shell. An included accessory mount has a three-flange design, making it perfect for attaching an action camera or extra bottle mount.
- Rounded shape, best for less flexible body geometry
- Lightweight EVA padding for optimal support and comfort
- Smooth PU material to minimize friction with cycling shorts
- Easily fits accessories like the PRO camera mount, fender etc.
- Stiff and lightweight carbon reinforced polymer in-moulded construction
- Rails: 7mm x 9mm
- Weight: 182 grams (132mm width), 193 grams (142mm width), 202 grams (152mm width)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.