Pro Vibe Sprint UD Carbon Road Stem
When you want a stem that is ready to stand up to the pressure and power of a pro cyclist, look to the Pro Vibe Sprint UD Carbon Road Stem. As used by Mark Cavendish, a rider known for generating power by pulling on the bars, this stem is made from an ultra-strong uni-directional (UD) carbon fibre. This UD design keep the weight of the stem down while also increasing stiffness.
For the front clamp, Pro have integrated a gapless design. This ultimately reduces stress on the top bolts. Wide bolt spacing and a forged aluminium faceplate increases strength and rigidity even further.
Designed to reduce drag over the stem area the integrated top cap design allows air to flow unhindered over the stem. The oversized 31.8 millimetre clamp diameter further reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and stiffness.
- Vibe Sprint UD carbon monocoque oversized stem developed in conjunction with Mark Cavendish
- Full Uni-directional carbon fibre construction provides strength and rigidity while keeping weight to a minimum
- Gapless front clamp-design reduces stress on the top bolts, while interlocking shape makes side movement loading on the bolts impossible
- Wide bolt spacing and forged alloy faceplate further secures and stiffens clamp interface
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter
- Integrated gap cap for clean lines
- Angle: -10 degrees
- For 1-1/8 inch diameter steerer tubes
- Available in 105 / 120 and 135 mm lengths
- Weight: 338 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.