Panaracer GravelKing Folding TLC Tyre
King of the road? Well, that's a little limiting, isn't it? With the Panaracer GravelKing Folding TLC Tyre, you can follow that ribbon of tarmac until its conclusion, and keep ongoing.
Made from a natural rubber compound and furnished with a puncture protection breaker to provide cover against those sharper stones along the unbeaten track, this tyre benefits from a special low rolling resistance casing, meaning that getting to that off-piste section isn't too much of a slog.
Bulkier and sturdier than it's racing counterparts, this tyre from the Japanese hoop legends is sure to make adventure biking all thrill and no-spill, as you have the traction to take to the paths without having to nurse your front wheel through every bump in the road.
The wider, 32mm, 35mm and 38mm versions of this tyre are tubeless-ready, meaning they offer the additional benefit of increased puncture protection, lower rolling resistance and heightened comfort when compared to using a standard clincher and inner tube set up.
- Suited for gravel and off road riding
- Options for 700c or 27.5" wheels with different widths also offered
- Size 32c and above are tubeless-ready, other sizes are not tubeless compatible so must be used with an inner tube
- Natural rubber construction
- Integrated puncture protection
- Folding Aramid beading for durability
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 700x23c - 220 grams / 700x26c - 240 grams / 700x28c - 270 grams / 700x32c - 290 grams / 700x35c - 310 grams / 700x38c - 340 grams / 27.5"x1.5" - 320 grams