Park Tool CN10 Cable, Housing Cutters and NP-6 Needle Nose Pliers
Bicycle cabling can be complicated and stubborn to deal with. Thankfully the Park Tool CN10 Cable and Housing Cutters and NP-6 Needle Nose Pliers bundle makes maintaining and fixing your bikes cabling a simple task.
The CN10 Pro Cable, Housing Cutters provide top quality cable cutters for inner wires and outer casings, including index gear cables. Precision ground cutting jaws make for a clean cut every time and the cold forged and heat treated steel handles provide massive strength and grip for stubborn cables. The built in crimper is especially useful for tidying up the end of cables in order to avoid fraying.
Ultra-strong and ergonomic to use, the NP-6 Needle Nose Pliers offer a professional quality 6 inch needle nose pliers that is essential for bike maintenance. The jaws feature five different crimping/grasping areas and a cutting blade, so whether its cabling or other areas of the bike that require a tweak, these pliers are a highly versatile tool.
- CN10 Pro Cable and Housing Cutters: Dual density moulded grips are contoured for comfort and control
- Built in crimper for cable end caps
- Forming hole for reforming cable housing and ferrules
- A wire latch holds the handles together for storage
- NP-6 Needle Nose Pliers: Forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel construction for added durability
- Invisible separator spring and comfortable, dual density grips for comfort and convenience