Park Tool IR-1.2 - Internal Cable Routing Kit
Alleviate the frustration of re-cabling modern frames by using Park Tool’s IR-1.2 - Internal Cable Routing Kit. Four plastic-coated 250cm cables with magnets make threading brake or gear cables though any frame much easier and less fiddly, and there is a specific Di2 cable connector for Shimano’s E-Tube system.
The magnetic guide cables can be pulled through the frame using the strong external magnet, or two cables can be inserted from opposite ends of the frame so that they connect magnetically. Then the gear, brake or Di2 cable can be attached and simply pulled through the frame into place.
- The IR-1.2 speeds the internal frame routing of electric wires, shift cable/housing, brake cable/housing and hydraulic tubing on carbon fibre, titanium, and aluminium frames
- Kit includes four plastic-coated 250cm cables with attached magnets and unique fittings plus an external guide magnet to speed operation
- Newly updated to include a dedicated Shimano E-tube Di2 cable connector that easily pulls through a 6mm frame hole
- Opposite polarity magnets on cables seek and attach inside frame tubes, making it easy to route through frame entrances and exits
- Works with any size frame including tandems
- A true time and frustration saver
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.