Park Tool PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Repair Stand
Park Tool's PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Repair Stand is a workshop quality option that makes it easier to maintain and repair your bike at home. Versatile enough to hold a range of bikes with 1" to 3" tubes and seat posts of any shape, and weighing up to 36kg, the stand is incredibly strong and stable. The height can be adjusted using a quick release mechanism and there's a tray for small parts and tool, and a handy paper towel holder. When not in use, the stand can be easily and quickly folded down to a compact unit for storage.
Please note: Bike and accessories pictured NOT included.
- Park Tool cam actuated, micro-adjustable clamp that allows quick entry and exit and fits 1" to 3" (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- All steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Teardrop shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding
- Folds quickly and easily and is compact for storage using aluminium quick release mechanisms and strong tubular support braces
- Quick release height adjustment from 39" to 57" (99cm–145cm)
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Super strong glass-filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals creating smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Includes height adjustable compact tray to hold small parts and a few tools, and the PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder
PRODUCT REF: 1031132
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more