Park Tool PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Repair Stand
Park Tool's PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Repair Stand is a workshop quality option that makes it easier to maintain and repair your bike at home. Versatile enough to hold a range of bikes with 1" to 3" tubes and seatposts of any shape, and weighing up to 36kg, the stand is incredibly strong and stable. The height can be adjusted using a quick-release mechanism and there's a tray for small parts, tools, and a paper towel holder (available separately). When not in use, the stand can be easily and quickly folded down to a compact unit for storage.
- Park Tool cam actuated, micro-adjustable clamp that allows quick entry and exit and fits 1" to 3" (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- All steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Teardrop shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding
- Folds quickly and easily and is compact for storage using aluminium quick release mechanisms and strong tubular support braces
- Quick release height adjustment from 39" to 57" (99cm–145cm)
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Super strong glass-filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals creating smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Includes height adjustable compact tray to hold small parts and a few tools, and the PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (not included)
- Please note: Bike and accessories pictured are not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.