Park Tool PP-1.2 Hydraulic Disc Brake Piston Press
Reset your hydraulic brake pads when you accidentally pull your brake without the wheel in place with the Park Tool PP-1.2 Hydraulic Disc Brake Piston Press tool. Thanks to its unique shape, it’s perfect for this exact requirement, and thanks to its unique shape that’s designed to fit a wide range of brake calipers, you’ll be off and riding faster than you ever imagined.
- The unique shape and size of the PP-1.2 is perfect for compressing the hydraulic piston by pushing the brake pads apart to speed service and pad replacement
- Updated shape to better fit 2011 and later Shimano XTR callipers
- Slide the polished, wedge shaped tool between pads to expand the gap and pre-set the pistons into the calliper
- Useful if you have accidently pulled the brake lever without your wheel and brake disc in the bike
- Reset the pistons without disassembling the calliper or removing the brake pads
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.