Park Tool PP-1.2 Hydraulic Disc Brake Piston Press
Reset your hydraulic brake pads when you accidentally pull your brake without the wheel in place with the Park Tool PP-1.2 Hydraulic Disc Brake Piston Press tool. Thanks to its unique shape, it’s perfect for this exact requirement, and thanks to its unique shape that’s designed to fit a wide range of brake calipers, you’ll be off and riding faster than you ever imagined.
- The unique shape and size of the PP-1.2 is perfect for compressing the hydraulic piston by pushing the brake pads apart to speed service and pad replacement
- Updated shape to better fit 2011 and later Shimano XTR callipers
- Slide the polished, wedge shaped tool between pads to expand the gap and pre-set the pistons into the calliper
- Useful if you have accidently pulled the brake lever without your wheel and brake disc in the bike
- Reset the pistons without disassembling the calliper or removing the brake pads