Park Tool PRS-22.2 Team Issue Repair Stand
The Park Tool PRS-22.2 Team Issue Repair Stand allows both professional mechanics and home enthusiasts to work on their bikes with greater control and precision than ever before. Constructed in the USA from 6063 T6 lightweight aluminium, this premium stand is both durable and lightweight, while the intuitive design can pair with any axle variation without the need for fiddly adaptors.
The customisable bottom bracket support has also been designed to accommodate almost any frame, providing a secure hold without needing to clamp the frame itself. The bike can also be rotated 360 degrees, while the main beam can be adjusted forward and backwards for optimum balance. Completed with a tripod base, the stand is incredibly stable and can be folded away for neat storage.
- Precisely constructed from anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminium and durable composites
- Adjustable bottom bracket height of 76cm to 114cm
- 360-degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to all sides of the bike
- Customisable bottom bracket supports to accommodate a wide variety of BB shells
- The main beam is adjustable to customise balance points
- The solid tripod base folds compactly for storage or transport
- Works with any style axle system, including quick release and all sizes of thru-axles without adaptors
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 5.67 kg
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.