Parlee TTi TT/Triathlon Frameset
Parlee understand the rigorous demand and continual battle to stay at the sharp end of the field, as they have fought their way to the top of their industry, making some of the most honed, precise and considered bikes in the world. In the Parlee TTi TT/Triathlon Frameset, Parlee have crafted one of the finest and most highly efficient triathlon framesets yet made.
Featuring Parlee's TTi carbon tubing, this frame's shaping is entirely optimised for a low-drag, highly efficient aerodynamic design, allowing the rider to hit new targets and improve on efficiency, setting their times tumbling. Extensively wind tunnel tested and profiled in contrast to leading competitors offerings, the Parlee TTi TT/Triathlon Frameset is optimised at every point.
The frame is set up to accommodate internal cabling as well as electronic Di2 and EPS groupsets, so you benefit from a Press Fit 30 bottom bracket and a net weight of just 1200 grams in its largest iteration. This frame truly allows the rider an efficient means of battling the course with a vengeance.
Equipped with an aerodynamically optimised seat post design and a flex fit modular cockpit, you can really dial in your fit and performance on the bike.
- Parlee's top of the range TTi Carbon tubing
- Di2 and EPS compatible
- Aero conceived braking integration
- PF30 bottom bracket
- FRAME: Parlee TTi frame with Parlee Carbon tubing featuring an optimised low-drag design. Full internal cabling, Di2 and EPS compatible
- FORK: Parlee TTi Carbon, integrated crown race, hidden cabling
- SEATPOST: Parlee TTi Carbon, 225g, 75mm adjustment fore/aft
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Press Fit 30 (68mm x 46mm)
PRODUCT REF: 84589
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more