Pas Normal Studios Falconer Aero Helmet
With a well ventilated and drag-reducing design, the Pas Normal Studios Falconer Aero Helmet brings comfort and performance to your rides. The four-piece shell uses variable thicknesses and geometric shapes to optimise protection, while crack and low temperature resistance are enhanced by the shock-absorbing liner. Airflow has been optimised by the use of simulation software, and the Falconer includes a number of vents and a Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel.
Secured using a low volume Occigrip Turn-Dial, there's plenty of adjustment in both reach and height, so a perfect fit can be dialled in. Two sets of comfort pads are included to customise comfort and support, each being constructed from a foam wrapped in anti-allergenic, moisture-wicking fabric. This helmet has an aerodynamically optimised design and includes snap on and off Aerocovers™, which when in place will further reduce drag.
- Four-piece shell technology
- In-mould construction
- STACC Ventilation (Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel)
- Digitally Optimised Ventilation (DOV) for a seamless flow of air
- Occigrip Turn-Dial is reach and height adjustable
- Comfort pads of foam wrapped in an anti-allergenic and moisture wicking fabric
- Magnetic snap on and off Aerocovers™ to lower drag
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 260 grams (size M, EN 1078), Aerocovers™ 50 grams (per pair)
- Includes two different sets of pads for customised density and fit