Pas Normal Studios Mechanism Long Sleeve Jersey
The Pas Normal Studios Mechanism Long Sleeve Jersey is made from a soft, brushed fleece fabric to provide comprehensive levels of warmth and comfort during chilly autumn and spring rides. Additionally, this fabric is breathable to manage the rider’s perspiration and has bacteriostatic properties to keep freshness high on long days in the saddle.
The form-fitting cut reduces excess material to prevent bunching and flapping and allows room underneath for insulating base layers. Three stretchy rear pockets afford plenty of space for extra clothing layers and nutrition and are positioned on top of a mesh lower back panel to ensure excellent ventilation. A fourth zipped side pocket securely stores valuables, and a full-length YKK front zip allows for tailored ventilation on climbs. This zip has guarded ends to cancel the chances of irritation with the neck or snagging with bib shorts or tights.
- A jersey designed to combat the chilly riding conditions of the transitional months
- Soft, brushed fleece fabric donates excellent flexibility and warmth
- The material is hydrophilic to improve moisture-management
- Bacteriostatic properties in the weave repel bacteria and odours
- A lightweight mesh panel on the lower back prevents sweat accumulation under the pockets
- The svelte fit prevents excess material bunching but allows room for a thick base layer
- A YKK front zip with guarded ends prevents skin irritation and keeps bibs protected
- Three stretchy rear pockets provide ample room for ride essentials
- A zipped side pocket securely stores small valuables