Patagonia Dirt Craft Short
The Patagonia Dirt Craft Bike Short is fitted with a removable padded liner and adjustable waistband making it ideal for climbing or descending or just a long day in the saddle. Thanks to the removable pad the short can be used on the trails or off the bike once you've conquered the mountains. The removable liner has been upgraded to a premium, 3-D engineered Italian chamois, complete with near-transparent mesh panels on the legs to assist with ventilation.
The two front pockets have been redesigned allowing you to house your ride necessities or lie flat when empty to increase comfort, while a thigh pocket is zippered giving you peace of mind that your phone or other essentials are secure. The stretchy, outer short has a longer leg - 11 inches - offering a little more coverage for your kneepads or protection for your knees. The inner short is kept in place by using waist snap loops so they can be used with any Patagonia short, alternatively, you can use any liner short with the outer.
- Outer short built with stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- With a 3D engineered, cushioned-yet-low-profile chamois pad, the removable liner short has near-transparent mesh panels for wide-open, off-road-only ventilation
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move; low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with any other Patagonia MTB overshort or liner short
- Two drop-in front pockets for a traditional aesthetic, one secure zipper pocket at left hip, and reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11.5-inch inseam and relaxed leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 329 grams (size medium)
Patagonia Dirt Craft Short Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".