Patagonia Dirt Craft Womens Bike Short
Comprised of a tough outer and a comfortable, breathable padded liner, Patagonia’s Dirt Craft Women's Bike Short is designed to make light work of any mountain bike trail, whether short and sweet or long and epic. The Nylon/Spandex outer has a DWR treatment to help stave off rain and mud, with the low-profile waist fastening working well even when carrying a pack. A zipped thigh pocket provides somewhere safe to stash keys or cash, and two further handwarmer style pockets sit at the waist. The inner short uses a 3-D engineered Italian chamois for on-bike comfort and both the liner and the outer short are also compatible with other items in Patagonia's MTB range thanks to the snap-loop fastenings.
- Built with stretchy Nylon/Spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for longevity and ample breathability on warmer rides
- Breathable, 3-D engineered Italian chamois provides ample cushion on long rides without feeling bulky out of the saddle
- Low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit; curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips for unrestricted movement
- Two drop-in front pockets; one secure zipper pocket on left thigh
- Discrete waist-snap loops allow the Dirt Craft outer shorts and liner to be paired with any of Patagonia’s MTB bottoms, for secure, across-the-line integration
- Longer 12" inseam; leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 312 grams size medium
Patagonia Dirt Craft Womens Short Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".