Patagonia Dirt Craft Womens Bike Short
Comprised of a tough outer and a comfortable, breathable padded liner, Patagonia’s Dirt Craft Womens Bike Short is designed to make light work of any mountain bike trail, whether short and sweet or long and epic. The Nylon/Spandex outer has a DWR treatment to help stave of rain and mud, with the low-profile waist fastening working well even when carrying a pack. A zipped thigh pocket provides somewhere safe to stash keys or cash, and two further handwarmer style pockets sit at the waist. The inner short uses a 3-D engineered Italian chamois for on-bike comfort and both the liner and the outer short are also compatible with other items in Patagonia's MTB range thanks to the snap-loop fastenings.
- Built with stretchy Nylon/Spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for longevity and ample breathability on warmer rides
- Breathable, 3-D engineered Italian chamois provides ample cushion on long rides without feeling bulky out of the saddle
- Low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit; curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips for unrestricted movement
- Two drop-in front pockets; one secure zipper pocket on left thigh
- Discrete waist-snap loops allow the Dirt Craft outer shorts and liner to be paired with any of Patagonia’s MTB bottoms, for secure, across-the-line integration
- Longer 12" inseam; leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 312 grams size medium
Patagonia Dirt Craft Womens Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.