Patagonia Dirt Roamer Liner Short
Purposely built for the rigours of mountain biking, the Patagonia Dirt Roamer Liner Short provides high-end comfort, owing to its 3D engineered chamois pad. Made in Italy, the insert features a three-layer design and low-bulk construction and offer premium breathability and plush support on long, off-road rides.
Silicone leg grips prevent slippage, stopping the material from bunching to resist chafing on the bike. Although these are for use with the Dirt Roamer short, they are compatible with the entire range of Patagonia MTB overshorts. The recycled materials are lightweight and highly breathable, and mesh side panels enhance airflow to prevent overheating.
- Comfortable, supportive liner short made from a recycled nylon/elastane blend
- Two drop-in thigh pockets securely hold a multi-tool, a key or other small valuables
- Low-bulk, 3D, three-layer premium Italian chamois pad designed for protection, breathability and comfort
- 8¾ inch inseam length
- Soft, subtle silicone leg gripper is injected into fabric
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 145 grams (size medium)
Patagonia Dirt Roamer Liner Short Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".