Patagonia Dirt Roamer Short
The minimalist good looks of the Dirt Roamer Short from Patagonia belie their thoughtful, technical features. The recycled polyester/elastane fabric is light, stretchy and quick drying for comfort and drag-free movement on the bike. The sonic-welded seams allow the entire short to stretch without being hampered by non-stretch seams and as the seams are very low profile the risk of them causing any irritation is reduced.
The short is compatible with other Patagonia snap-in liner shorts or can be paired with any favourite padded short, and the low-profile waistband uses OppoSet adjustment for a fine-tuned fit.
- Light, stretchy, moisture-wicking polyester/elastane fabric dries fast
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams reduce weight and allow the short to stretch as one garment to eliminate chafing during prolonged saddle time
- Clean, minimalist styling increases versatility between rides
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips; slightly slim through the seat and legs to provide a contoured fit and help keep short in place during long rides
- Snap loops pair with Endless Ride Liner Short and Bib, or liners from Dirt Craft Bike Short (all sold separately)
- Separating zip fly and mountain bike–specific OppoSet® adjustable waist customise fit Low-profile waistband sits comfortably under a pack waistbelt
- Small, hidden secured zip pocket at left thigh
- Tonal logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 29.2cm (11.5") inseam length covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 153 grams (5.4 oz) size small